Giving Voice by Sam Wortelhock
The spines of the echidna are an effective armour. As embers fall they ignite the spines and the echidna curls up protecting soft tissue. In the aftermath her flaccid tongue reaches out to an expired ant.
Known for a love of hot chips, this gull is so incensed by the careless disposal of a burning butt, that it is prepared to stamp it out with his delicate webs.
- Prints on 320gsm fine art paper with archival inks
- This fine art print is ready to frame - arrives unframed
- Printed on A3 or A2 exquisite paper
- A3 prints can easily be framed in an A3 frame or A2 frame with mount board
- A2 prints can fit easily into an A2 frame or A1 frame with mount board
* Please allow a 1 to 2 week turnaround time for all prints
* Free Shipping Australia Wide
* Affordable frames can be purchased from Kmart or Ikea, otherwise a trip to your local framers for bespoke framing is always fantastic.