Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Return
At Byron Bay Art Prints we aim to make your shopping experience as simple and enjoyable as possible.
- Always Free Shipping Australia Wide
- International Shipping is calculated at checkout.
- We use a variety of different freight companies, for this reason we are unable to accept PO Boxes as a delivery address.
- When your order has been shipped, you will be notified via email which will include your tracking information
- All parcels require a signature on delivery unless requested otherwise
- When an authority to leave is requested by you at checkout, you acknowledge that Byron Bay Art Prints will not be liable in any way for a loss or damage to your parcel
Shipping Domestic - Prints
- Delivery times within Australia will vary depending on your location. As stated on the product description all orders are dispatched within 2 weeks
- Please allow extra time for delivery during sale or busy periods due to high volume orders and potential shipping delays for holiday periods
- For any print enquiries please contact email@example.com
We do not guarantee your parcel will arrive within a set time frame due to Covid restrictions and the above is a guide only. If you wish to receive your order by a certain date please get in touch with us to discuss this possibility.International Shipping
- For international shipping we use either Australia Post, Interparcel couriers depending on the size and nature of your item
- Once your order has been shipped a tracking number will be sent to your email address
- All deliveries must be signed for. Please ensure someone will be able to sign for delivery
- Art Prints Byron Bay cannot be held financially responsible for any additional local customs and duties on your order
- We are required by law to disclose the full value of the shipment contents and cannot alter this value
- If an order is refused by a destination country, by no fault of our own, Art Prints Byron Bay holds no financial responsibility for any additional shipping expenses or costs incurred as a result
Returns & Refunds
Damages and issues
- Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding an exchange or refund.
- We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method.